West Coast Tropical Painting takes the time to do proper prep work. That includes removing the cabinet doors & drawers, removing the hardware, lightly sanding and cleaning with denatured alcohol. We use the best products on the market to make sure your cabinets have a beautiful finish and a lasting look. Italian Fine Finishes offers one of the best products on the market called Renner Wood Coatings, Surfprep sanding system and Apollo HVLP turbo sprayer give your cabinets a factory finish for less money!
We believe your cabinetry should look and feel like factory finished cabinets.
If you have purchased or sold a home, you know that kitchen and bathroom cabinets are often the selling point of the home so don’t spend $20k on new cabinets or even $10k on cabinet refacing. You can get better results with professional cabinet coating at a fraction of the cost. It’s an investment that will bring amazing value to the sale of your home or transform your home into a place you’re excited to cook or celebrate family functions.
Prices may vary based on several factors:
Higher pricing can happen when:
- You want wood grain filling
- Larger number of doors & drawers
- Cabinets are in poor condition
- Cabinet doors, drawers and boxes need extra prep work
- Cabinet hardware (hinges, handles or striped screws) needs replacing
Lower pricing can happen when:
- Smaller number of doors & drawers
- Cabinets are in good condition
- Cabinet hardware (hinges, handles or striped screws) are not replaced